Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscar Thoughts

  • I can't believe they get $70,000 swag bags.  (I'm in the wrong business!)
  • I seriously thought Tinker Toy Soldier movie was a G.I. Joe film and expected Channing Tatum or Jake Gyllenhall to be in it.  (It's not.)
  • I really wanted Viola Davis to win but I'm glad Meryl won because apparently the last time she won was the year I was born. (And we all know how long ago that was!)
  • I'm annoyed that The Artist won because I have no desire to see it.
  • I do want to see The Descendants but I want to read the book first.
  • I just spent the last 5 hours on the couch.
  • The Oscars are too long. It is now 12:01 on Monday morning and I have to wake up for school soon because vacation is OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...