Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday To-Do's Done

Today was the perfect balance of productivity and lazy. I did important things like pay my bills and mail my rent.

I registered to vote! (Deadline is Oct. 17th in Massachusetts. Not registered? Get on that!)


I shopped for groceries, picked up a museum pass for the PEM tomorrow, did the dishes, created more dishes by cooking dinner (vegetables included), picked up some ice cream at Kimballs (thanks Mary!), cleaned my apartment a bit, organized some craft stuff, and....

....set up my printer!



When I bought my Mac in January, I got a free printer/rebate deal thing. I waited until the last possible week to mail in my rebate form and now, almost 10 months later, I finally took the printer out of the box. I even went so far as to figure out how to download a software update. Currently, I can only print through the USB. Someone teach me how to get the wireless to work!

After I did all of those productive things I watched a few episodes of Breaking Bad, read for a bit, and am now playing blog catch up (I forgot my September goal was to completely catch up on all my summer adventures!) while watching some classic Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...