Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cooking with Amy: Pretzel, Hershey Kiss, M&M Things

Because of the impending hurricane, I am cooking everything I own in case I lose power for like 3 weeks. (I love how everyone runs to the grocery store before a big storm not realizing if they are without power for several days all their food will A) spoil and B) have to be eaten uncooked.)

First up, were these pretzel, Hershey Kiss, M&M things that don't have a proper name.


I had seen them floating around Pintrest but when K brought them to her own goodbye party, I was hooked. I figured pretzels and chocolate might as well be hurricane staples so I whipped some up today.


What it is about grid shaped pretzels that make them so much more delicious than regular heart shaped ones?


Make sure to keep your mouth full of M&M's so you don't eat any of the Hershey Kisses because you will run out of them before the pretzels or M&M's.


Line them all up like tiny witch's hats and pop them into a preheated oven (somewhere between 150-300 degrees. I went for 250 degrees.) After just 3ish minutes they come out all shiny and soft.


Based on the holiday or season in which you are baking, choose the correct color palate of M&Ms. Carefully press them into the melted Hershey Kiss until the M&M looks all snuggly. Cool and nom.


  

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I WANT TO EAT ALL OF THESE

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never seen it with a hershey kiss before but instead people use rolos and m&ms on top. delicious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that too but I don't like Rolos...they get stuck in my teeth!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...