Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Like Christmas Eve!

Tomorrow I'm getting an iPhone! (I've only been talking about it for three years.) Ask anyone who knows me, I'm the biggest procrastinator in the history of the world. I'm also a terrible decision maker. So I've put off joining the 21st century forever ever because I haven't wanted to commit to a data plan.

But I'm ready. And SOOOOO EXCITED!

Here are the top 5 reasons I'm psyched about getting an iPhone.

1. Instagram - I can't wait to document every single detail of my life via photo. You know you want to follow me.

2. Talking to Siri - I have a lot of things to discuss with her.

3. Blog stalking my internet friends from the comfort and convenience of everywhere.

4. Never getting lost again. (Who am I kidding?)

5. Words With Friends - I know I'm like 2.5 years late to the game...but someone will still play with me...right?




1 comment:

  1. Nope. Christmas Eve is for Christmas and Color War. I don't care how excited you are about that iPhone :-P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...