Sunday, October 7, 2012

I've Been Watching Too Much Breaking Bad

I know this because when walking back to my car carrying a small paper bag I'm afraid a cop is going to pull up along side me and I'll be all, "It's only ice cream officer!" I apparently have a guilty conscience...or am paranoid.


Because of Breaking Bad I now think that all of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada is only desert and blue sky (and drug cartels).

At the beginning of almost every episode I'm all, "What the hell is going on?" and by the end I'm like, "I have to see the next episode NOW!".

I'm now into season 3 and will quickly finish what is left on Netflix so I looked to see when the new and last season would start and I have to wait until Summer 2013! What if the Mayans are right and the world ends in December? Then I'll never get to see how it ends. #The horror!

FYI: If you're interested in breaking into the meth business, Thought Catalog has a wonderful how-to.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...