Sunday, December 12, 2010

My First Tree!

My tree is up and decorated and totally Amy...a bit classy, a bit quirky, but all awesome. 


Unfortunately, my garland was not so awesome.  It was too flimsy and got tangled into quite a mess. 


Also, as I started to wind it around the tree it occurred to me that the hearts (which were cut from paper bags) could catch on fire from the lights on the tree.  If you know me you know that I have an irrational fear of fire.  I must have died in a fire in a past life because I have recurrent dreams of being caught in a house, building, or store that is on fire and not being able to get out.  Because of this, I religiously clean the lint from the dryer and I water the Christmas tree until it is more likely to rot than ignite.  I hope that my tree fares better than my pumpkin did!

This concludes my holiday decorating spree...for now.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...