Thursday, December 16, 2010

Today I Did Not Live Up To My Potential

According to my horoscope, today should have been a promising day:

Aquarius 
"You are likely to enjoy a busy day that is filled with fun distractions, chatty friends and new ideas."

It was not. 

Today I...

Exfoliated my cornea.  Not on purpose.  I happened to open my eyes while washing my face which turned out not to be a great idea.  It stung, it hurt, basically it was not a good time.

To make myself feel better, I took a long, un-ecofriendly shower.

Then, I started reading The Girl Who Played With Fire because the library is dragging its heels in transporting the rest of the Hunger Games series.

Yes...that is all I did today.  Admit it...you're kind of impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...