Saturday, December 11, 2010

Surprise Surprise...More Decorations

A few days ago I made a version of this ribbon wreath but I didn't like how it came out so I unwrapped ALL the ribbon and started again.  I am much happier with this one.  It is currently hanging on the inside of my front door. (I'm not neighborly enough to share my cheer with others!)



As promised, here are the ornaments I finally hung up.  They are super fun and add some much needed color to my blank white walls.  I like them so much I might make more in different colors so I can keep them up all year long!


A closeup.  They are paper and staples.  That simple.


Currently, I am working on some garland made out of red and kraft colored paper bags.


I still need to decorate my tree but other than that I am about done with the decking of the apartment...mostly because I am running out of space!  For my next project, I am going to teach myself to knit a scarf and hope that I have the attention span/motivation to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...