Friday, December 10, 2010

Today I...

- Got my culture on at the Peabody Essex Museum.  (I am a bad museum goer because I want to touch everything...Pav can sympathize.)

- Had some family bonding time with Mom getting lost on the way to the PEM.

- Enjoyed a mocha latte.

- Wished I lived in Michigan so I could own these:


- Had a pizza do-over based on some expert advice (Thanks Bonnie!).  I used an entire handful of cornmeal on my pizza peel to ENSURE that the dough did not stick.  Turns out, that was a bit of an overkill and it made a huge mess...but it certainly didn't stick!


This time the pizza cooked on the pizza stone and while the bottom perfect, there was most definitely a layer of raw dough between the crust and the sauce.  Sigh...the perfect pizza evaded me once again.  Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...