Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow and Movies

Mother Nature delivered.


During the blizzard I had a love affair with my Netflix Instant Queue.  I'm not about to reveal how many movies I actually watched in the last 48 hours but I did find time to dig my car out of a snow bank.  I watched some independent films (I'm Reed Fish) as well as some that I was unwilling to pay to see in a theater...coughthebountyhuntercough. 

The best movie I watched was Zombieland.  As a general rule, I steer clear of anything zombie related.  Zombies just don't do it for me.  But I had heard that the movie was good, so I sat down with some lunch and hit play...then I hit stop about 2 minutes in.  It is not a watch-while-eating movie (at least for me).  Later in the evening, I was ready to commit and I laughed out loud.  I hope that I am never faced with a zombie apocalypse but just incase, I think I should start working on my cardio.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah I loved Zombieland and I am so not a fan of zombies either!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...